The company "V.Metallinos Music Education Lab L.C " (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") based in Athens on 16 Solomou, maintains the music school franchise "Lab Music Education" in Greece, and is responsible for the processing of your personal data; more specifically for its security, integrity and the preservation of its confidentiality. The Company fully complies with applicable requirements of legislation concerning the protection of personal data and EU Regulation 2016/679, which has already come into force.
This policy aims to inform all students/users of the Company's website about how their personal information data is collected and processed when browsing www.labmusiceducation.com, www.lab-camp.com and how this data is managed. The policy is set out in question format to make it easier for visitors / users of the aforesaid websites.
1. How do we collect your personal data?
When you enter our site, we may collect your personal information in the following ways:
- With the submission of the electronic application for registration for the Camps / Schools
- With the use of the online contact form
- In the sending of a message or other form of communication to any of the schools on our list
2. What kind of personal data do we collect from you?
We collect the following categories of personal data from you:
- Full Name
- Contact information (home address, home and mobile phone numbers, email address, fax)
- The content of messages that you may send.
3. For what purpose and under which legal bases do we collect personal information?
Your personal information is collected and processed to:
- allow us contact you to complete the registration of a trial lesson.
- allow us contact you to complete the registration to one of our camps.
- facilitate and promote your communication with the school.
- maintain contact and communication with you so that we receive any questions or comments you wish to send us
- send you news and updates concerning our Schools, if you so desire.
The legal bases of the above procedures are the necessary measures to gain your consent, which is used to allow you to receive updates and newsletters.
4. How do we process your personal data and who do we share it with?
Your personal data is processed solely by authorized employees of the company, in compliance with the provisions of the existing national and European legislation on privacy. We may in exceptional cases disclose your personal information data to third companies, which provide us with IT services and hosting services of the website, only to the extent required for the provision of their services. These companies execute the processing of your personal data on our behalf, in accordance with our instructions and orders and always in compliance with the applicable law for the protection of personal data.
5. Your rights
The applicable privacy laws provide you with the following rights in relation to the processing of your personal data:
- The right of access to your personal data, i.e., the right to learn about all of the data we process about you and the purposes of the processing.
- The right to correct and update your data.
- The right to delete your personal data as long as the conditions of the law are complied with.
- The right to oppose processing of your data.
- The right to restrict the processing of your data.
- The right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine readable format and to ask for it to be forwarded to a third party.
- The right to withdraw your consent to receive notifications and updates.
All of the above rights as well as any questions can be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or via
telephone communication at +30 2103839400. You also have the right to submit a complaint to the Data Protection Authority.